My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, October 23, 2006

On Friday night we went to a party at my future Boss's place. I got loaded, played with a filipino toddler for a bit, then a dog. I wish more toddlers were at parties. Kids are way more fun when you're drunk, so if I ever have kids, Im going to be loaded all the time so I enjoy there company more. No, Im kidding. Im not having kids.
On Saturday we saw Trailer Park Boys. Of course a flask of whisky was brought and poured inconspicuously into cups of cola, to enhance our viewing enjoyment.
After that, I went to a Bar called the Monkey Tree (I have a photo somewhere of it) and danced with 1 cougar and 2-16 year old girls in a group. I think they were 16. It was awkward. We were all dancing together and I think I was supposed to enjoy it, but I couldn't help but feel a little sheepish. But who cares, I was shitfaced.
I have gone 23 days today on my journey of successfully quitting smoking. Just felt like patting myself on the back for that one, and I might pat myself somewhere else tonight. On my head that is. I need to wash my hair because its greasy from the run I went on today. The run that I can now do because I don't smoke...yussss!

We went on a hike on Sunday with hot dogs. We cooked hot dogs over a fire and then we ate them.

"I wonder why Papa Shango became a wrestler...he had a thriving career as a doctor?"

We just got a landline. The number here is 867 920 7501, so if anyone feels like giving me a call, please do. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page