My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Long time no see

Hello blog. Nice to see you again. I know its been awhile, but i still love you blog. You know your the only one for me. You're my eternal blog. I know they have facebook and myspace which are all so tempting, but I only want you blog. You're my baby. You treat me right and I only neglect you. Well I promise, I won't be such a horrible man anymore. C'mon blog. Give me a second chance. I need you.

Well now that I got that out....

I haven't posted anything in a while because i think i was in a catatonic state for the past two months and Im just coming out of it. What have I been up to...lets see. Lots of outdoor activites going on...hiking, fishing...you name it. Im yet to catch a fish...but I bought a really cool fishing rod with a disclaimer on the handle that says , "Warning, parts of this rod are deemed to be carcinogenic by the State of California." Isn't that wicked. And Canadian Tire just sells them...I wonder if that was Arnold's idea to put that disclaimer on. He probably told the company...'d'airs a bammb in dat rod....get down'.....so they put on the disclaimer based on that. What am I even talking about.....

Ben might buy a house soon. Which will be wicked because then I will have a place to store my snowmobile (once I buy it). Then I can actually start my gang (which I have full intentions of actually doing, and im not just saying that to be funny because there is nothing funny about lying about starting a gang.) My nickname will be icepick and my symbol....will be a huskie. It will be nice to have a yard that I can fill up with boats and other machines.

If Ben buys a house, it will most likely be a trailer. And if Im going to be living in a trailer, I got to dress and act the part. I was thinking of acting like Bob from LaBamba..Richies wild, older brother. I would talk like him, drink Jack Daniels like him, get drunk and break down doors like him...Im really looking forward to this. But seriously...Im cooped up. Really cooped. Im really cooped up in this apartment.

I want to sleep. I haven't had a full nights sleep in months. I put a blanket over my window but i still wake up around 4 am like clockwork. And the light outside will only get worse...well, until solstice, which is in 2 weeks.

I play softball now. Im on a team. Fun.

I can't force myself to buy a digital drumkit like I said I was going to do before. They cost almost 4000 dollars and my brain tells me that Im an idiot if I spend that much on a piece of electronic equipment. However, Im an idiot most of the time, so I think I'll just buy it and deal with my scruples later.

Im bored with this post. But I need to get back into it...so i keep this one as a practice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good.
your alive.

June 12, 2007 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page