My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I want to go to Vegas

If I can find a cheap flight to Las Vegas from the 22nd to the 26th, I think Im going to take it. I don't want to be here for christmas. I want to be somewhere else.
I watched Double Impact on the weekend. I never noticed that JCVD is credited for the screenplay of the movie, then I started watching and realized, wow what a brilliant writer. There is one part of dialogue where JCVD says and I quote, "Because of my strong legs, and my karate...I can do the splits no problem." And you know what...he does the splits. Now that is how you write a screenplay; by incorporating lines in the movie that force you to do the splits for no reason whatsoever. My favourite part which I hope they explain in the sequel that will never be made is, how come two brothers separated at 6 months old where one grows up in Beverly Hills and the other in Hong Kong both develop thick Flemish accents. I think its because they have magic powers. Well I know he has magical powers; I did see Timecop...duh!
I remember renting the movie "The Quest" which was his directorial debut. I thought it was the highlight of Roger Moores career. I really don't know what else hes been in beside that anyways. I love how in the begginning of the movie he plays an all american kid just doin what every kid does in the 1920's, which is play stick ball and sell newspapers with one of those newsies hats on. Of course he had that thick euro accent, like all kids from coney island had back then.
This post is stupid, Im talking about Jean Claude Van Damme movies and the inconsistencies in the logic, and Im tired. I guess thats the ultimate cue to stop writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page