My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Juicer Fo' Life

I bought a juicer in January for no good reason. I was walking down Bloor one day and saw a sign in a window for a clearance sale on a juicer and I knew I had to have it. The guy who sold it to me looked like a satin version of Jeff Goldblum with a bit of genie mixed in there; like he was made by a big juicer in the sky. I shouldn't make light of the concoction that the man was because he creeped me out. Anyways, I bought a juicer for 65 dollars which was marked down from 160, so I thought I was getting a steal of a deal. Unfortuantely after I bought it, I didn't really want it anymore so I left it knowingly at my sisters, pretending that I 'accidentally' forgot it there. After my travels, I saw it sitting at my sisters so I decided to take it home. I made juice today and my mind was blown.....

im a juicer at heart, a juicer you see
im a juicer who juices, a juicer is me
and juicing is mashing and mushing for juice,
and juicing with passion; with passion like fruit
pour out the spout, with fountain like speed
juice in my cup; we're juicers indeed

m-m-m-mark and his juicer.....ooooooooooooooooo

Oranges! Apples!!!!!!Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No...get away from me juicer....you're not taking me alive.......the juicer has legs, and has developed a conscience....Cylons are taking the form of juicers....everyone run for your life.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page