My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, December 10, 2006

My skull bank loves mozarella sticks



My skull bank has an irresistable appetite for mozarella sticks. He just can't get enough of them. Isn't that wacky? You would think that skulls would be obsessed with death and spines and pirates and not....mozarella sticks. He can eat a whole box of them too. I don't even know where they go considering he doesn't have a stomach. I mean, I like mozarella sticks and all, but I think there are much better foods out there to obsess over. Like venison. I would be much happier if my skull liked venison because venison kind of sounds like venom. And skulls are supposed to enjoy venom or associate themselves with anything toxic. There is a picture of a skull on most poisonous things so it would only seem appropriate. Im not going to kick the skull out of the house (like you all might be thinking) but I think I'm just going to learn to accept it and try to understand whats going on in that skulls skull.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's trying to strengthen what bones it has left? :oP

December 10, 2006 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page