My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I have no brain

Yess! Nothing like a government worker doing a solid weekend of effective binge drinking. The North will never be the same and neither will my brain. Just the regular shit happened this weekend, you know; drank too much, ate chinese food in the middle of the night; got molested by a crazy woman at the range.....you know, just the regular stuff.
If anybody wants to see a funny show, rent or buy the dvds for 'Thats My Bush'. It will make you laugh. Well, it made me laugh.
Its -40 outside. This is what everybody looks for when they move here. The locals like to use phrases like, "You haven't experienced Yellowknife until you experienced -40 weather." Yeah, well it is an experience. So is getting raped by a wolf. They are all experiences. Not neccessarily good, but an experience to remember. (The weather that is- I forgotten all about that time when that wolf raped me)
The occupants of my apartment (me and ben) are having a party next week and its going to be awesome. An ecclectic myriad of individuals will be in attendance, from the entire division at work, to random people around town. We have foosball, darts and beer pong to keep ourselves occupied and to assist in our drinkig rituals.
Today is January 14th....this is the exact 6 month anniversary of my move to Yellowknife. Congratulations Mark. Keep up the good work. Remember TEAM- Together Everyone Achieves More. Yess. You hang in there. Keep on trucking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

goOOOoo Mark!

January 14, 2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I hope your new electronic device makes it up in time for your party!

January 15, 2007 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page